Signs You Are A Good Tipper
- You actually look at me when I am telling you the specials; you might even smile.
- You dont answer a hello from your server by yelling, Two coffees!
- You say please and thank you.
- You dont make faces as you are being told the specials, even if you
hear a dish you
- You dont order water with lemon.
- Your free-refill soda lasts more than 2 seconds.
- You check to see if your dining partner is ready before you belt out your order.
- You dont slap your kids in public.
- You don't immediately demand to see the cheapest thing on the menu.
- You answer questions with actual words rather than grunts.
- You start your requests with May I please have... rather than
Get me or I need.